Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thankful

Ok y'all! I am officially talented! I ripped a hole in both knees of every pair of jeans I own that fit me...the rest are too big now. Not sure what I'm gonna wear to work...a skirt I think would be a little...um...Yeah no. Anyway, I got up 5 min before work today because we started at 6. Did I ever mention I'm not a morning person? I was grumpy all morning because it was really cold, wet and I was tired. Then the song "Thankful" By Josh Groban came on and I felt bad. Lately I've been working on smiling. And no it's not just because Craig bugs me about it so much during choir. It's because everything gets a little better when you smile, even if your having a bad day.

The extra time at work gave me time to do a lot of thinking. I was thinking about what job to get next summer, and in my sleepy delusional mind this is what I came up with. I could work at a day camp that I went to when I was 10. It's in Michigan, and since I dont have a house I could live in a tent in the woods...and have a little garden and eat only cucumbers for the whole summer. Yeah...I was REALLY tired! You see all the jobs that I came up with didn't feed you, so I would either starve or eat off a garden. I thought about dumpster diving but...I think that's a little low...and gross. I mean...it's not cause I cant afford food, I just dont wanna waste money on it! :P Yes, I realize that my logic is messed up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment