Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moving again!

It's finally the weekend! We went to the lake yesterday for Ethan's baptism, it was really nice. :) And now today I can actually spend 1 whole day doing whatever I want!!!!!!! Oh what an amazing idea...So I shall spend my day unpacking my room...again. I just moved again from the Senior girls dorm over across campus again to the other girls dorm. We have 3. I've moved SOOO many times in the past year! I guess it matches the rest of my life! It would be weird if I didn't move I guess...

Anyway so school is starting again in 2 weeks. Seems like last summer is so far away...like it was years ago. This summer has gone by so fast but also so slow. Like it seems like it's been forever since it was school but also like it was yesterday.
I have a whole bunch to do in the organizing of my room so I should get to it. I am utterly determined to have it completely finished by tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment