Friday, September 14, 2012

Boxers

The dorm was in an uproar today because Katie found a pair of boys boxer briefs in her backpack. Everyone was freaking out and laughing and screaming and crying...They ran around the dorm holding the unmentionables at the end of a stick. Props to whoever pulled that prank, if only I had thought of it first...Girls are so easy to prank, they scream when it's not even scary. OK yes...so I scream whenever someone pokes me...But at least I don't cry over a pair of boxers.
I only had one class today because we get most of the day off due to filming all week long. It's really nice, except for the fact that I've been searching for my coat all day! After I moved back from the other dorm I seem to have lost my winter coat, and it's gettign colder by the day! It was pretty too... :( I really would like to know where things go when they disappear. Do they party somewhere? Cause wherever my coat is I'm guessing my flats,scarves, books,towels, and shorts are not far behind. Every time I move I lose so much stuff! I miss it. :( I just found my violin case that went missing in grade10, it was with the filming cases. I was mad.
I think you should call me. Yes you...you with the face! I'm bored...So if any of you get the urge to be random then you should give me a call! If you don't have my number then don't call....cause I probably don't know you and it would be weird if you called.

No comments:

Post a Comment