Thursday, September 20, 2012

Not real sure what this post is about...

So tomorrow is the last day of filming! Ever! Well...for me at least. Thankfully I don't have to be a part of winter filming. Ohhhh...wait. I forgot, I have to film discussions later this year, aw boo.
I'm getting in a Christmas mood already! I cant wait for Christmas break! Marriage and family class isn't helping, it's just making me want a family more and more, so I can start my own traditions. Yeah yeah I know, I'm a dork! Typical girl, whatever. I have never taken such good notes before that class started!

But right now I decided to concentrate on things closer in my future. Did I ever mention I'm a day dreamer? Majorly...Whatever I do, you can pretty much guarantee I've thought about for a long time. I kinda wish I was more spontaneous, I wish I was just sitting there one day and then decided "hey I think I'll go to Paris tomorrow" and then buy a ticket and just go. But I guess that would mean I need to be spontaneous AND rich. Oh well...I guess I'll just be me, everyone else is already taken.
OO! SO international supper is coming up! I think I'm gonna do a Southern USA booth...Just because I really don't want to dress up in a chef outfit again...And it'll make my grandma proud! Especially if we had black eyed peas and collard greens. I also thought of just doing regular USA and serving hamburgers and fries, maybe wear a fat suit....and socks and sandals and a baseball cap, a fanny pack, and baggy shorts. With a football shirt!
I think I should be more into sports, if I was I would be into football. Mostly because it's fun to play even thought I really get confused in the games on TV. All I've ever played is mud football, but one day I will go to a real football game, and I'll understand everything that's going on, and I'll have a foam finger and a hot dog....Veggie hot dog. I know football is supposed to be all manly and everything, but some things will never change. Meat is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment