Sunday, September 16, 2012

Random Ranting

Today has been mostly spent in applying for things and registering for other things. Because apparently unless I want to pay and extra 30 bucks every time I want my ACT score sent to a college, I need to apply to that college and tell the ACT people to send my score there right away. This is all so confusing...
My computer is so used to me applying for colleges that as soon as I start to type a word it knows all the answers to put in right away. I think I've narrowed myself down to two colleges. I realize your probably laughing at me right now because I'm doing all this like 5 months before I need to. But I'm a planner. And I like to explore all my options ahead of time. So here I am applying for college, registering for GYC, ACT and all kinds of other random things. And I think I've decided what I'm gonna be....I think. I just hate having to say "I don't know" to every question people ask about my future. As soon as they find out your in grade 12 you get bombarded with "Where are you going to college? What are you majoring in? What are you planning to do?" I DON'T KNOW!!! Sheesh...people even wanna know when I'm gettign a boyfriend. Ya know what people...None of your business. People are so nosy...
Anyways! On a lighter note. Hmm.... Oh yeah! Week of prayer is this week! Scott Moore is coming for it, it's really exciting. I know it will be a huge blessing!
I would write more but it's 2:00 and I still need to clean my room, finish ym essay and write a rough draft for my identity paper. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment