Sunday, January 30, 2011

Apples to Apples!

WHOOOOOT! I just got done playing apples to apples in the dorm. :) Here's the results


Julie-
Helpful
heavy
lazy
caring
mysterious
sticky
truthful
mean
lively
honest
plain
strange
wide
cuddly
ugly
poor

And then Saraiah, tough, courageous, bright, friendly, young, useless, special (which she got by using the name Moses) sad, rich, neat, false, natural, wonderful, slender, surprising, hot, expensive excellent and proud.

Then there was me....heehee
terrible, calm, bad, smelly, noisy, dull, ordinary, lovable, furry, annoying, worthless :( and weird (which I won with Moses's name!) All things considered I think mine are pretty accurate! eh? Maybe not the furry one, course I do have long hair...

1 comment:

  1. thats kinds of funny what you got. i wouldn't say much of that was true. sorry to hear that they needed to remove students again. hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete