Monday, January 10, 2011

Youth rush!

We had recruiters from the California and the upper Columbia youth rush come to Fountainview today! The gave us a big talk in bible class! It looks like it would be a really good experience! I REALLY want to go this summer but I'm still deciding between california and Washington. Because the California group would have more of my friends from fountainview but Washington would be easier to get to and from school! But I guess we'll see.

OOooOO! And I just found out last nigth during study hall that I was supposed to have read to chapters in science and done two practice tests during the weekend...oh and studied my paper on weight lifting since I have a test on that tomorrow. AHHH!
And mom has been sick pretty much the whole time she's been here, so she's been in my room the whole time. She cant even stand up, and she has to get on a bus to Vancouver tomorrow and then another bus to Seattle and then get on a plane to Rome and then Albania. Oh dear...Houston, we have a problem...Oh that reminds me! We were in worship last night watching a sermon by Dwight Nelson, as soon as she hears the name Morgan turns to me and asks "Wasnt he the first guy on the moon?" I cracked up. In the middle of a sermon. Wasn't good. But it was dang funny! She was dead serious too!

Sorry about the randomness of all my blogs, it may not make alot of sense, but I assure you it makes sense in my head! See, whenever somebody says something it triggers something that pushes a button that brings up a story that reminds me of something else! So really everything makes sense! :)

And by the way, I regret to inform you that those you said skateboarding on the pond was a bad idea....were right.

5 comments:

  1. bahahahahaha! I TOLD U SO. NO WONDER POSTS ARE GETTING MORE RANDOM. DO TELL PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol are you insinuating that I damaged my head when I fell on hard....HARD ice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I did....I never said that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually you confessed to that when you said fell and hard ice. so yeah. i might just be insinuating that. no - your fine i guess, but i did say bad idea and you said no - so this does explain the randomness before and the continuation of more extreme randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It still wasn't a bad idea! Twas fun! And no that doesn't explain the randomness....I think I was just born that way. I just stopped reading what I was writing before I published it. :) But I always think that way.

    ReplyDelete