Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today was a pretty good day, except for the fact that I just found out that two of the Juniors who have been here since they were freshman just got kicked out. So that's pretty depressing. It really opens your eyes to the fact that it coulda been me. But moving on from depressingness.

We started English and socials today, I LOVE ENGLISH! But socials....ok I love history and I love Canada, but Canadian history is...well.....boring. Especially when your teacher is Canadian and likes to point out that Canada is better then America in every way shape and form. I'm not particularly patriotic, I sometimes diss America. But thats only ok when Americans do it! When someone else does it, as a teacher in class.....that's just not ok

I'm late for my violin lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment