Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sing the I hate science song! doo-da! Doo-da!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I know...what a way to start a post eh? Well I happen to think it's incredibly suiting. SO there.

I'm just slightly stressed about upcoming provincials. For you poor unenlightened Americans that means big test....VERY big test! But wait! There's more! I have to bring my grade up to a...well I wont say what. In 2 weeks! OR my parents get a call....yeah...lets not have that! SO my day has consisted of studying, constantly. While singing, doing worksheets on the girl in front of me, getting help from pretty much everyone on my row in choir, I tried to do it while playing my violin but that didn't work out so well. I did it while eating, while standing on my head (I heard you think better when all the blood goes to your head) But I think that theory is wrong because all I got from it was being dizzy and a possibly flattened head, hello Frankenstein!

And then I cracked the guitar out and tried to make myself a study song, that failed, I ended up singing about something else. So then I think to myself, "hey I should put on some classical music to help my brain....um..turn on." SO I put some classical overtures on. But all that did was make me start playing violin with my pencil! GRRR! I'm so easily distracted! I'm gonna go try and concentrate soem more, pray fr me! Lord knows I need it, seriously...he knows. I been having quite a few discussions about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment