Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh my....there are some days when I REALLY wish that I didn't play an instrument. Days like today....days when Dr B is here to train us, days when all the people who only sing get to go the dorms.

I'm hungry.....just thought I'd share that. Remind me next time before I go into a 5 hour training session to eat breakfast. I did have candy though...See, I was sitting next to John and Saraiah came over and sat with us, So our conversation went liek this

John-you guys are both like...sugar deficient right?

Me- No John....we're IRON deficient

John- Oh....so I guess you dont want this lollipop?

Saraiah- Well....now that you mention it maybe we are a little sugar deficient.

Later...

Anne- where's you get the sucker?

Me-John

Anne-No fair!

John- Oh you want a sucker? Oh look! here comes Mena!


Yeah...we have fun at practice, speaking of which I should probably go back to it, since I'm in the computer lab during it...But hey! Craig probably wont miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment