Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Provincials, colleges, life.

Wow, we had quite the science class today! We got our material for the provincials so we were looking over it, we went from discussing evolution, to how Chihuahuas were made for meat in mexico, to how dogs reflect their owners personality's! Katie said her dog was smart, Saraiahs was loyal and obedient. We laughed at that last part...And mine? Well mine is rather dumb....hyper, loves mud, and is obsessed with cheese. Heehee....it's like we're twins eh?

Anyway, I've been pretty busy lately getting ready for the provincials. I am SOOOO stressed about it! I'm completely not ready! AHH! I've been studying constantly, in math class, during meal times, in between classes. I have time to blog during worksheet time in bible class though!

Been looking at colleges too, right now I'm leaning towards CUC, Andrews or southern. I know...I WAS gonna look at all those weird schools overseas my sister was trying to get me to go to. But...I think I'd rather go to school over here for multiple reasons. I'm also trying to decide what I want to major in, I used to want to be an Archaeologist I've wanted to do that since I was 7, but now I'm not so sure if that's Gods plan for me...It's also not how I pictured it when I was little, not like Indiana Jones.

It's like...everyone I used to idolize as a kid, it seems like their not as great as I thought. Or not real, like Indiana Jones. The only one I can really look to is Jesus. And thats the way it should be anyway, people will always fail you, sometiems you even fail yourself, but God is ALWAYS there! I think it's so amazing that we have a God who loves us so much and will never stop loving us no matter what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment