Sunday, January 23, 2011

Healthy.....not

Well, this hasn't been the healthiest week ever round here! Allow me to recap,

First Biz almost went over the bank in the pick up truck, but thankfully she jumped out before it went over the edge.

then 36 students get sick, me being one of them....it was pretty scary I lost like 10 pounds, had a really high fever, and was coughing up blood. I was pretty freaked out.

Auntie went to the hospital last night with a stroke, they just announced it in the dorm. So please pray for her.

And...I talked to daddy yesterday and he said that they were having riots in Albania, so far 3 people were shot to death, 15 cars were turned over and they were throwing little bombs at the policemen.

So yeah.....not the best week health wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment