Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Airports

I'm back at school! :) Socials class was AMAZING! She read us a story and I slept. ;) After being up for 30 hours, I was sleepy.

The airport was kinda fun, because I got this idea for my report. I dressed as a Muslim while going through security to see if I would get any special attention and discrimination. I did. First they pulled me out of line and had me wait for a while, then they asked me where my bags were and not to touch them bu to just point them out, I did and they brought them to a table to be checked. I was then given a pat down but was that all? nope! They also swiped my hands with a chemical, I asked why and the lady quite rudely told me "to see if you've been handling any explosives you might be hiding under that scarf of yours". I came very close to laughing at her, then she asked for my boarding pass to check my name and then put my name on some kind of list. Not sure what that was...Moses was sure it was a "no fly" list and told me to check my next ticket for a 666.

I now have a whole lot of interesting info for my report! This is gonna be good...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha. i am sorry u received such discrimination from my comrades. still if ur not muslim be not one. glad ur safe and enjoying things. hope ur trip was good and hey - i am LOL! that was good

    ReplyDelete