Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Morning!

I was so excited this morning! Last night I decided to do my devotions that night because I had forgotten t do them that morning. So I started praying and the devil kept trying to distract me, at one point I felt something creepy crawly on my head so I reached up and brushed my head braought my hand down, opened my eyes and there was a spider on my arm. Normally I would have screamed, probably punched my arm in a vain attempt to get it off and then run out of the room to get someone to kill it. BUt this time God gave me the strength and I just brushed it off, stomped on it and continued my prayer. That was totally a God thing! I know it seems like something little, but for me that was HUGE! I am completely freaked out by spiders normally.

Another really nice thing was that I was able to get up at 5:30 to do my devotions again! I asked God to wake me up and he did! Before my alarm even went off he did! I even had extra time do work on my essay and straighten my hair! I NEVER have time in the morning. This has gotta be like one of my best mornings ever! I'm gonna go make my bed now (which I normally never have time to do) :)

1 comment: