Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Randomness

Well I'm having a pretty cool day! Much better then yesterday...I was sick, but today I worked campus with the seniors again! :) We got to rake the whole orchard, it was pretty fun! OOOO! And I found out that I might not have to work MG the summer and I'll get to work campus instead! :)

It's exactly 67 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes and 40 seconds until I go home! Or one of my homes! Er...FLORIDA! And that's when the party starts. *grins* Me and Megan are gonna go bungee jumping or something for my belated birthday party. See, she asked me what Iw anted to do for my birthday, I said bungee jumping, lazer tag, sky diving, bowling, etc But since I'm too young to go Sky diving and she's doing lazer tag for her batchelorette party I think bungee jumping sounds like the best option! Hopefully dad will be ok with that... Because in Hawaii I asked dad if I could jump off a waterfall, this is how our conversation went "Dad can I jump off a waterfall? No. Can I go skydiving? No. Para-sailing? No. Bungee jumping? No. What can I do?! You can get shaved ice. But dad a bunch of my friends went bungee jumping! If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you jump too? If I was attached to a bungee cord yeah!

2 comments:

  1. It's not that your dad doesn't want you to do any of those things, just not without him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But mom if you think about it logically...If I died jumping off a waterfall it wouldn't matter if dad was standing there or not!

    ReplyDelete