Sunday, April 10, 2011

Game night in the dorm

MY.Dog.Has.Fleas. Actually he doesn't, I just had that stuck in my head.

Anyway! We played the toughest game last night! Rosa had these four squares of tape on the floor in the lobby and they were pretty far apart so our goal was to get our whole team from one square to the next without touching the middle! Oh my....Since I was the lightest I had to do all the scary stuff which was pretty fun! I just did what I was told! Which included jumping off a cheer leading pyramid, being catapulted, doing a split in mid air while people held me feet to make a bridge, doing "the bridge" with another person, getting on someones shoulders and THEN leaning back as far as you could (which was scary), cartwheeling over it, doing a round off over it, jumping over, doing a back bend and then throwing yourself from that over it. I'm quite surprised I didnt break any more bones last night!

Right now I'm the only one awake on Sunday morning! Probably because it's 7. I should go to breakfast today! I never go on Sundays cause I'm always asleep! New experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment