Thursday, April 7, 2011

Goodness what a day!

Last night I could not sleep at all! I was laying there for like an hour cause of jet lag so I decided top go see if Julie was awake cause I was bored! She was. :) We spent the rest of that night listening to music, eating nutella, and making shadows! But sadly when I woke up this morning I was so tired that one eye was completely bloodshot so all day people thought I had been crying. hehe. I slept through socials class too....I didnt mean to! SHe started reading us a story so I put my head down on my pillow (yes I bring a pillow to class) and next thing I heard was take out your textbooks, I kinda rememebr doign that but as soon as I did I remember thinking "I'm awake...I'm awake" then she said class was done.

Jay taught our PE class today! BEST.PE.EVER. We played soccer. :)

GUESS WHAT!!! I'm almost old. :( :) I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad, cause when I was little 15 was gonna be the perfect age! So now I'm gonna be 16 in a few days....first birthday away from home, it makes me miss home more. Every birthday I can ever remember my sister filled my room with balloons everywhere! All over he floor EVERYWHERE! And every year my parents put a present under my pillow, usually paper dolls. ;) and every year I can remember I was sitting on my grandparents swing and I would say "when I was _ I was SO stupid! now I'm smart" then I realized if I kept saying that I'd be stupid my whole life! I guess it's not so much that my birthdays important. It just reminds me of home, cause frankly it's just another day. I just wish I could spend 1 more birthday with my family, I never thought that last year would be my last. I guess that's taught me a lesson, I should live every day as if it's my last, you never know what might happen, you really learn to appreciate things more.

All the same I think I'm gonna try and skip meals and NOT get sung to! I REALLY hate being the center of attention.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you will not be with us on your birthday, but at least you will be with your school family...and we will be with you in our thoughts.
    C'mon, let them sing to you! They're family! They can sing on our behalf.
    No matter where you go, you can always keep your happy memories...so just close your eyes and enjoy remembering the balloons all over the place and the paper dolls under your pillow. Have a happy day, Honey.
    We will be together before long. We can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete