Sunday, April 24, 2011

He knows Best

I think I should break my leg tomorrow so I wont have to go to Socials and turn my essay in! How to do it is the question....

Anyway.... I was just thinking today about my life plans and how they've changed so often. A couple months ago this was the picture I painted in my head.
A Chevy truck, an English sheep dog, a palomino, and a little house in the middle of a field. On my own, an English teacher at a small high school in the South. That was my perfect life, but lately I've started to think about other options. You know, my life really isn't mine to do with what I want, God gave me my life so wouldn't it be selfish of me to go live a happy little life away from people and the world? Christ is coming SO very soon, I have the truth, shouldn't I share it? Or should I cover my candle?
I really cant plan my life because I know God will change my plans, and I now know that I want to do something for him. So here's what I've decided, my plans may change but for now this is it. I'm going to an Adventist college (probably Southern) for a year before going back to Albania to continue my work with the Roma people. I decided that the best field I could go into to benifit the Roma's was nursing. This was a really hard decision for me because I hate blood and guts, I hate the very mention of it. But hopefully if it's Gods will he'll help me with that aspect.

Or maybe, just maybe my two plans with collide. Maybe I'll have an English sheepdog and a house in a field in Albania! But it really doesnt matter what I think, it's what God thinks that matters. My plans always fail. Like, I didn't want to live in FL, but yet I lived there for 3 months, I didn't want to work last summer, but God changed that plan too and I got a lot closer to God that summer. I really learned a lot about God and myself that summer. So above all, I guess I'll just have to give it up to God. He knows Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment