Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday part 1

I"M 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so dang accomplished.

Both because I didn't die in the last 16 yeas and because I just went on a pretty intense run and now I taste blood....I dont think that's supposed to happen but oh well!

I had a pretty cool birthday! Sam, Heather, and Kara came and sang to me at 3 AM. Then at breakfast I tried to get out of people singing to me by going and sitting outside, but what did they do? They all came outside and sang. It was really sweet but at the same time I felt defeated. :P

I dont feel like writing the rest of this blog right now so...BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Moriah! I am happy that you had an awesome birthday. However, I am just slightly worried about your tasting blood. Take care of your body. I am training off and on for my half-marathon and you are running to hard if your having bleeding. Whatever you do just take care. Happy Birthday and hope that the next year(s) of your life are amazing. Take care of yourself and don't push yourself to hard - keep from tasting blood cause it means nothing good! Happy Birthday

    Doug

    ReplyDelete