Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Funeral

I had quite the day! I worked campus for half and science lab for half. While working science lab me and Mason found a dead Robin. :( So we decided to bury it, but not without ceremony! So we carried out to the end of the science lab garden with a shovel but on the way we decided it would only be right to sing, so we went through several songs including, ding dong the witch is dead, we 3 kings, beach boys songs...yeah there was many selections. When we finally arrived at the end of the garden we dug a hole and we said some words and put "William" in his grave. We named him william in honor of Robin Williams....and since he was a Robin...yeah original I know. Then we covered him with dirt and went about picking flowers and singing hymns. But we still needed a grave stone so Mason carried one from Mr Rass's fire pit. But there was still something lacking, a cross. So Mason found two sticks but we had nothing to tie them with! So we pulled out some of my hair and used that.

But moving on from the morbidity of the funeral, we have auditions today for chairs in the orchestra....whoo....hooo. I have 9 violins in my section and I am quite sure I'll be 9th chair. :) Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment