Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weird holidays

I just found out that I missed some major holidays yesterday! I Looked up weird holidays in April and found this.
Saturday, April 23
National Cherry Cheesecake Day, National Picnic Day, Movie Theatre Day, International Marconi Day, Talk Like Shakespeare Day, World Book & Copyright Day, Bulldogs are Beautiful Day

I also found out that my birthday is "national pigs in a blanket day". I share a day with the awesomest thing ever!

OOOOoo0O! And mom told me that once I get my new Iron supplement thingi that I'll get cravings for candy and ramen....so naturally I'm going to eat it all before my meds get here! :) Smart cookie....thinking ahead! On the bright side I can stop passing out during PE! WHOOOT!

I feel accomplished....I just added Ramen to my spell check dictionary. Oo...I spelled spell check wrong...FIXING!
Anyway...I need to start working on my socials project, it's due tomorrow and I haven't started yet.... Don't you hate it when you have like 3 projects to work on in 1 week? Ugh.... Oh and tomorrow we get our persuasive essays back....Not too excited about that, I would have been cause I worked really hard on that one. But I didn't get such a great mark on my last essay so I'm not gonna get my hopes up again.

I really wanna call Daddy....I just wish I could find that stupid phone card! Grrr....I cleaned my room and everything, but no. Not there. BOOOO! So Mama if your reading this and it's....yeah 6 PM SUnday CALL MEEEEEEEE!

1 comment:

  1. Moriah, You have got it all mixed up. It's not when you get the supplements that you will crave simple carbohydrates...you already have that. I said that insulin resistance causes that. You will get worse if you give in to that craving. Don't eat that stuff! I e-mailed you an article about it. Read it and then we'll talk.

    ReplyDelete