Tuesday, May 24, 2011

16 weird things in the last year

Well I was just looking at a post from last may and I had a "15 weird things I've done in the last 15 years." So I think I should make a new one! 16 weird things I've done in the last year. :)

1. Put fake cockroaches in the dorm shower
2. Put grease and salt on the dorms toilet seat
3. Sprayed someones room with axe
4. Dressed Muslim in the airport to see what reaction I got
5. Climbed a coconut tree in Hawaii
6. Fell out of a coconut tree in Hawaii. ;)
7. Ate dirt in the carrot field
8. Dyed part of my hair green.
9. Drove a bobcat and hit a trailer with it.
10.Drove a riding lawn mower and hit a tree
11.Drifted around a corner on a lawn mower, then it got stuck...
12. Got my leg stuck in a tree while pruning it and had to have my boss pull me out.
13. Got stuck on the dock in the pond cause I didn't want to jump back in the freezing April water, then got "rescued" by Mr James and a guy in my class. Ended up just jumping in out of pure embarrassment.
14. Joined a country band and went around campus serenading staff homes.
15. Was running in snow on a camp out and fell in...all the way with my hands sticking out.
16. After 6 years of growing my hair out...I cut it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment