Friday, May 6, 2011

What a LIFE!

Oh my word! What a day! What a week! What a life! :)

Lots of weird things happened today...like for example, me and Julie were cleaning the guys bathrooms and she grabbed the feather duster and hit me in the head with it, so I grabbed the plunger and we had an awesome duel! But sadly christian came along with his camera about then and....yeah. Then one of the Juniors came out to tell us that they were taking a test and could hear our screeching quite clearly. That was embarrassing....

But on the brighter side of things I just finished my English test! Which means I have NO HOMEWORK! For the first time in months! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh by the way festival of rejoicing is this sabbath night at either 6:30 or 7:00 my time, and it's gonna be streaming live on ustream so if you wanna watch type festival of rejoicing into the search bar. :) But then again....might be a bad idea....hehe I'm singing with a group of my friends and we haven't started practicing yet and it's tomorrow so...yeah be warned! But I'm confident that if need be God will shut your ears! :) Anyway I need to get going because it's Friday and I have a ton to do! Luv ya'll! Pafshim!

No comments:

Post a Comment