Sunday, May 22, 2011

This should totally be an all girls school...

Had the most AMAZING weekend ever! There was absolutely no guys on campus! Girls free time all weekend!!! We had a blast! We made a little band with all kinds of impromptu instruments including a jug of popcorn, a Jones bottle, and a breadbasket made of chicken wire and a spoon. I'll post a picture later, :P. Then last night Rosa suggested a "fashion Show" I deceided that it was suddenly past my bedtime until she explained the rules. She would make a bunch of wacky color combo's or prints and then number them off and we'd all get one. And we only had 15 minutes to get it all together, the object of the game was to be wacky. I drew all black so of course I HAD to play! So I put on a leather matrix style trench coat, a fedora, sunglasses, and black shirt and pants, then for effect I drew on a mustache and goatee with eye liner. Everybody said I looked like Johnny Depp and was extremely freaked out! Bur Rosa made me wash the mustache off...:( But not to fear! I have a picture! :P We had quite the weekend! And I still managed to clean my room and write 2 essays today! And now I'm off to practice my 90 minutes! I bid you farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment