Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well I'm wondering how much I can write in the 5 minutes before class! Today was an awesome day I worked sci lab with Mason, Megan and David Chang! :) I got totally covered in dirt! Hehe, it was pretty fun. I've been planting the garden for the past week, I guess he wants me to start it so I can finish it this Summer? I dunno...

I'm SOOOO psyched about going home! 39 more days! WHOOOOOT! And then I see my family and my best friend all at once! :) OO! And we took class pics yesterday so I'm gonna try and post them. :) I really dont like my personals but oh well, it'll be better next year hopefully! Anyway I gotta go to Socials so I'll post pics later I hope, I know I say that a lot but I still haven't found my jump drive... :S So anyway adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment