Monday, May 2, 2011

My prince charming!

Today was a really fun day! :) We got all morning off since we were on tour this weekend so I got to get some homework done. OOO! And we took the campus picture today! *grins* And they rearranged the caf it looks SO good! We had a bible test today and I aced it. :) Praise God! And now I have homework due on everyday this week plus a presentation in class on Wednesday. But my theory is to get all the homework done tonight so that when everyone else is stressing I'll be able to go to bed early. And Mama and Daddy are in Turkey right now so I really hope I get to talk to them soon!

I made a new years resolution...except it's a "starting May 1st resolution!" I need to look on the positive side of things more. When I'm homesick I cant go home so I might as well make the best of it here. I guess I just realized that I need to stop worrying about things that are out of my control.

On another note, Craig brought his puppy's to choir! THEY ARE SO CUTE! I got to hold one of them! He was wrinkly and tan and adorable! Officially my prince charming! But I had to give my prince up pretty fast cause he was popular! In the first minute I had him there was a 5 person line to hold him! :P Guess that's the price ya gotta pay for having the cutest prince charming in the world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment