Monday, May 16, 2011

Utter insanity

Ya know what I really want right now? Cookie dough....I'm craving that yummyness like crazy! It's raining outside, and I'm working campus....that should be um...fun in the rain. I'm not really sure why I'm blogging right now since I clearly have nothing dreadfully important to say but I'm just so darn bored! We're in Bible class but Mr hinds is in a meeting so we have a free period to work on our essay and changy is supervising us. I've spent the past hour looking at cookie dough recipes with Saraiah and looking at weird news articles about some guys robbing some presidents grave....like I said weird! And then I googled weird laws! Did you know that it is illegal to get a fish drunk?! It's also illegal to let donkeys sleep in bathtubs! And when I was thouroghly fed up with weird laws I made a yahho vs. Goggle war! I typed in Moriah is___ in both and this is what google said: Pregnant, fat, having twins, and amazing. Yahoo said: Mt Moriah Golgotha.....I think even though Google was slightly offensive it wins!

Ok I must apologize for the utter randomness of this blog post, I'm going through cookie dough withdraws!

No comments:

Post a Comment